Funny this should come up.  William just gave a take-home midterm in which we
had to predict the runtime for various computations, so I wrote some generic
code to help.  According to my code, and some liberal assumptions, it should
take 5.1 days.  I've attached the plots that show the curves I fit to some
runtime data (x-axis is log(n,1.5) y-axis is seconds).

However, this same code predicted that computing the determinant of a
10000x10000 matrix with single-digit entries would take 20 hours, but it really
took 30 hours.  So my estimates are not to be trusted too much as the numbers
grow...