I can see that this would complicate matters for mirroring websites,
though it's not clear why you need to mirror websites. Obviously
distributions/downloads can benefit from mirroring, and notebook
servers can easily be loaded down, but I'm surprised that the main
community website needs it, do you expect it to be that heavily
loaded ? Heavily loaded sites are usually broken up so that the db(s),
static and dynamic parts of the site are served off different
machines, and extra servers are added where needed.

-Drew