1) and 4) - agreed, absolutely.
2) and 3) are good but miss my point - to make it one click from the
notebook to (for instance) the sage-support/post page, where of course
you would have to acquire a login. But maybe it is already pretty
clear what to do from the notebook help functionality? I've been using
command line only for a while now, I can't remember whether there is a
"bug reports" top-level thing, which there may be.
On the other hand, making this prominent says, "we want bug reports"
loud and clear. Or does it say, "buggy software" loud and clear?
Anyway...

- kcrisman