On Aug 22, 1:41 am, David Philp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> [MMA syntax] ... I love the fact that it
> doesn't wear down the little fingers on your right hand.

Well, me not on a german keyboard: [, ] and @ need the right alt-key
([] are at 8 and 9) and I think it's better to stick with pythons map,
reduce, lambda ops and iterator/generator functions. The point is,
that it is in python not so easy to tell, until where such a mma-map
command reaches and this just introduces points where errors can occur
and it breaks python.
i think, a better gui where you have assistency with wrapping
functions around other objects is a better idea.