On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 12:10 AM, Tim Lahey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Aug 26, 2008, at 1:55 AM, William Stein wrote:
>
>> Do complain if you can't.   Also, let meknow if you have trouble
>> installing
>> pynac -- it's very new (1 day old!) so installation might not "just work"
>> yet
>> on all Sage-supported platforms.
>>
>> -- William
>

> I managed to install pynac fine on my Macbook following your
> instructions. All the examples from your initial post worked and
> the last two subs examples. Now, I just need to try it for my
> problem, but I've got to work up some examples to test against
> since all the ones I currently have require far more supporting
> code.

OK, good.  Again, please keep in mind that this is literally something
that Burcin and I just spent  < 2 weeks on, so it will surely have
gaps.   But there are at least tons of examples in the source code
for you to look at:

http://sage.math.washington.edu/home/was/d/sage/symbolic/

Please make a list of all the missing features you need, as you
run into them, so Burcin (hint, hint) can implement them for you.
Anything already in Ginac not in pynac is likely almost trivial
to add, so you can also check the ginac docs.

 -- William