Thanks,

I'll take a look. I'm going to be busy for a few days putting together
a revised CV so I can apply for a sessional position but I'll return
to this right afterwards.

Cheers,

Tim.

On Aug 26, 2008, at 3:22 AM, William Stein wrote:

OK, good.  Again, please keep in mind that this is literally something
that Burcin and I just spent  < 2 weeks on, so it will surely have
gaps.   But there are at least tons of examples in the source code
for you to look at:

http://sage.math.washington.edu/home/was/d/sage/symbolic/

Please make a list of all the missing features you need, as you
run into them, so Burcin (hint, hint) can implement them for you.
Anything already in Ginac not in pynac is likely almost trivial
to add, so you can also check the ginac docs.

-- William