Hi

On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 2:25 PM, William Stein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

[...]
> This will be going on the main sagemath.org webpage, and could be a
> superb way of getting
> students really interested in sage.   I wonder if somebody could
> volunteer to read through
> the tutorial and make some comments, find typos, etc.?   It's fun, not
> too long, etc.

>From the "Continuity" page at

http://sage.math.washington.edu/home/elliottd/calctut/continuity.html

here are some typos and suggestions:

[1] You might want to rewrite the snippet

"If some function f(x) meets these qualifications from x=a to x=b"

as

"If some function f(x) satisfies these criteria from x=a to x=b"

[2] You might want to rewrite the snippet

"One of the more important theorems relating to continuous functions
is that of the Intermediate Value Theorem,"

as

"One of the more important theorems relating to continuous functions
is the Intermediate Value Theorem,"

[3] You might want to rewrite the sentence

"A discontinuity is any x-value at which a function has an
interruption, break or jump -- something that would require you to
pick up your pen if you were tracing the function, in other words. "

as

--
Regards
Minh Van Nguyen