All done editing--the updated tutorial should be up in a few minutes.
I discovered that the nonsensical equations on the "Definition of the
Derivative" page were due to an incomplete update of the images folder
yesterday...they should be better, now ;). I'm not really sure how to
account for the OverflowError you encountered, though--I have a VMWare
image of Sage 3.0.5 running on Vista (my Internet is really slow, so I
haven't updated for a while). I haven't tried that code on my Ubuntu
boot, but it works from the 3.0.5 virtual machine and in the on-line
Notebook, which is 3.1.2.rc2. Hopefully that won't be a common issue
for readers, anyway.

I must thank you again for all your work, though! Spelling issues
bother me especially, so I'm glad that you caught (hopefully) all of
them. Now we just need students and teachers to catch onto the
tutorial...then we'll be in business!

Elliott Brossard