On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 3:48 AM, Timothy Clemans wrote:
> The timeline for templating is hazy. They depend on Jinja2 which isn't
> in Sage.

Would templating make it easy to do site customizations? I'm in the
early stages of setting up a Sage server for my university and would
like to customize things a bit (I hate to say "branding", but that's the
word for it nowadays) without editing a bunch of HTML.

Also, is there any support for different languages? I know that the Sage
notebook is English-only but it might be nice to have the explanatory
stuff in Korean and English. I know zip about this templating stuff, but
it seems like one should be able to drop in text for different
languages and have a way of choosing.

Finally, "jinja" in Korean means "really?" (as in, disbelief/amazement).
:)

Dan

--
---  Dan Drake <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>