Pavel Panchekha wrote:
> So, any luck in having this implemented?

In a quick look through the 3.1.2 source, it looks like the headers are
being generated in lots of different places for different pages.  I
think tclemans is redoing a lot of the html to be based on templates.
Timothy, how easy would it be to add this to the top of each template?
Are the templates going into the next release?  Do they cover all of the
html pages we generate?

Pavel, you said you could try to implement this yourself; even a rough
patch would kick things in motion.  You're probably better off at least
coordinating with tclemans, though, since he might be redoing a lot of
the html code right now anyway.  I don't know what his timeframe is, though.

Jason