On Sun, 02 Nov 2008 at 09:15PM -0800, Rob Beezer wrote:
> Long-term I would like to add "live" Sage code to my LaTeX sources and
> have them migrate to the worksheets as cells, demonstrating the use of
> Sage for the relevant aspects of linear algebra.  The end result would
> be a "Sage-enhanced" version of the book.

Do you know about SageTeX? http://tug.ctan.org/pkg/sagetex

Right now, you can include "live" Sage code into LaTeX documents, but I
have no idea about how such things would "migrate". It's very
interesting, though, and I'd really like to see your book morph into a
cool combination of ordinary text and Sage worksheets. Let me know if
something about SageTeX isn't working for you, and I'll see about
changing things.

Unfortunately, I don't know anything about the inter-worksheet links
that you were primarily asking about...

Dan

--
---  Dan Drake <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>