I have now placed MAF on my website. You can find it at
www.alunw.freeuk.com/MAF/download.html

As yet there is no licence of any kind with any of the downloads,
though the download page does state my intention to publish the
program under the terms of the GPL.

I shall try to update the download in a day or two with one where the
source code does have copyright and licence information added. I
wanted to make MAF available ASAP as quite a few people have been
contacting me about it. If someone from the Sage community wants to
take a look at it it would probably be best if it were someone already
familiar with GAP, and preferably KBMAG. I'm not a serious GAP user
myself, so haven't published a GAP package for MAF yet, but I have
every intention of adapting the existing KBMAG GAP interface to make
it possible for users to have both packages available. At the moment
the binary components of MAF can replace those of KBMAG, but then  you
lose access to KBMAG (unless you resort to renaming directories or
something)

Somebody else has already built the program on Linux. However  I am
anticipating that building a 64 bit version might prove slightly non-
trivial, though I am sure a competent C++ programmer would not have
too much trouble making any necessary changes.