Hello folks,

now that 3.2 is out I have started building the 3.2.1.alpha0 merge
tree. There are copious amounts of patches sitting in trac and we
really ought to get as many merged of them in 3.2.1 as humanly
possible since in 3.3 we will convert the docstrings to ReST. This
will likely break most patches not merged into 3.2.1. So if you have
some spare time please review a patch; if you authored a patch and it
is still sitting in trac unreviewed please ping someone to review it.

So in summary: this week it is much better for the Sage project to
review code than to write large new hunks of code. Obviously no one
around here is telling you what to do, but since the ReST transition
will be painful otherwise please consider that into your plans.

Cheers,

Michael