Dear Team,

I have a question concerning the creation of an spkg, and do not find
an answer in http://modular.math.washington.edu/sage/doc/prog/node46.html

Suppose a package requires that another optional package (in my case:
the SmallGroups library in Gap) is installed.

Is it possible, when a package is installed, that automatically the
latest version of database_gap (or is it in gap_packages?) gets
installed as well?

If it is possible: Is it recommended?

If impossible or not recommended: How is it possible to check for the
presence of database_gap and inform the user that this package needs
to be installed as well?

Best regards,
    Simon