Agreed. It is basically a contract saying that you, in exchange for
using the trac
service maintained by Sage (I used the "Sage Foundation" since AFAIK it is a
legal entity), agree to license your posts in a GPLv2+ compatible way
(or else mark
your post clearly as "Not a contribution" or "Submitted on behalf of ...").
You retain full copyrights.