On Sun, Dec 7, 2008 at 7:20 PM, Ronan Paixão <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Em Dom, 2008-12-07 às 15:55 -0800, D. Monarres escreveu:
>> The samples on this page work for me.. (the last applet is very slow,
>> but seems to be functional)
>>
> For me the first one works fine, the second one doesn't (all black), and
> the third one only loads a surface like in the beginning of the first
> one.

Then I would like to encourage you to complain to the jmol developers
about this.   The thing is that they are probably the people by far
best suited to fix this problem.   I think most of the Sage developers
have no clue what is going on internally with Jmol, but the jmol
developers will likely know a lot.   And definitely feel free to
mention that you happen to be using jmol with Sage, but specifically
ask about the applet on their website, since that's something they
will be more likely to be able to easily debug.   When we started
using jmol in Sage last December/January (one year ago), the jmol
developers were really happy to see their work used in a much
different way than for molecular visualization.

 -- William