Ronan Paixão wrote:
> Actually, I prefer the theme as it is.
>
> Probably, a lot of other people won't like the new one, specially
> because it doesn't use white as a background (which sagemath.org also
> uses). It seems to be tiresome to the eyes in my opinion.

Elliott,

Thanks for all your work on this.  I do think that the Sage notebook
could look nicer and be more user-friendly.  I agree with Ronan, though,
in that I much prefer a white background for a default theme.  It's
feels less burdensome to me; it feels cleaner.  The white pictures and
cells are a little jarring in how they are white on blue, I think.

Keep up the good work!  I'd love to see lots of different themes!

Jason