Hi,

I meant to reply to this earlier, but forgot.

I had developed a theme, too. I've now uploaded it to a wiki page for
themes (couldn't find one) at
    http://wiki.sagemath.org/themes

Elliott, you should upload your theme there. I'd do it myself but I
didn't want to step on any toes.

If I made some error in the documentation on themes, let me know...

regards
john perry