On Dec 13, 12:44 am, Elliott <elliottbross...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Alright: I've made an initial version of a notebook theme...

Well, I should have told you about the white-background-people ;)

For me, maybe you should try the left color in the second row of the
color scheme i have posted as the background. Also, use this color for
the background of the button-tabs on the top right (they are currently
light green, that's definitely wrong).
+1 to the top right control links and play around with the margins.
I can also send you a transparent and smaller version of the sage logo
for the top left icon. This logo should also be controlled by the css
(background of a div with fixed size) because then, it is possible to
switch between the styles including the icons!
About switching styles, do you know how to implement multiple css
styles in one single html file? In Firefox (and others) this is the
menu point:
view>page style. example page: http://www.damowmow.com/indexes/multiple.html
Would be interesting to work towards this style-switching in one or
another way. Imagine a teacher doing a presentation, who wants to hide
most of the stuff and show everything with high contrast and big
fonts, or somebody with a big screen, where small fonts are ok.