I just saw this and the first thing that came to my mind was how one
could use this in sage. But wouldn't it be the best way to add the
sage functionality, which is as far as I can see the sage output
representation, to bespin instead of trying to reimplement the bespin
features to the notebook? Of course this would require bespin to be a
bit more mature than "tech preview".