Germany and France since I personally pushed or pulled the update).
Over 3.3.rc3 there were as expected very few merges:

Merged in Sage 3.3.final:

#1641: William Stein: Make ATLAS restart build on tolerance error
[Reviewed by Michael Abshoff]
#5329: William Stein: sage-3.3.rc3 -- latex mistake [Reviewed by
Michael Abshoff]
#5327: Robert Miller: multiple edge plots use symbolic computations
[Reviewed William Stein]

Expect an official announcement in the next couple hours as I finish
the release notes.

Due to the speedy 3.4 release which seems to be happening as planned
(thank everybody who did a ReST related review so far: Carl Witty
(mutliple), John Palmieri (multiple), David Joyner - I hope I am not
forgetting anyone) we do not plan to make *any* binaries available,
but if there is sufficient demand we might change our minds. *If* we
do binaries we need to fix two distribution related tickets to make
the binaries work well. They were blockers against 3.3, but once we
agreed that we wouldn't do binaries I bumped them to 3.4 so that 3.3
could get out faster :). Since the Sage builds have already finished
all that is required would be to apply two patches to each build and
then bbist, so this is doable quickly.

Cheers,

Michael