The past few days I've had my eye on this wish-list item, an
"interactive graph editor" (meaning graphs as in graph theory, not
graphs as in plots of data).

It'd be great if there was some infrastructure for creating a graph in
the notebook by clicking to make vertices, dragging vertices to
rearrange them, clicking pairs of vertices to add/delete edges, etc.
I think I've seen interest in something similar for use with geometry
objects.

So in choosing a tool that allows interaction with graphics in the
notebook, it'd be nice if it was powerful, or flexible, enough to
support the creation of various data structures by clicking, dragging,
etc on a canvas.

Rob