On 14-Mar-09, at 7:19 AM, Florent Hivert wrote:

>      Dear Nick,
>
> Thanks... I've also some suggestions:
>
> 1) Could it be possible that the send-* command launch a sage if no
> one is
> launched ?

Once upon a time this worked; I've made it work again and will post a
new spkg shortly.

> 2) There are two variable sage-run-command and sage-rerun-command.
> Is there
> any use for that ? Right now if either if I set the first one by
> hand as you
> suggest or else by emacs-custom the second one is not set properly.

The price of maximum configurability.  I have a lot to learn about the
Emacs customize mechanism, and this is one thing I will try to improve.

>> - C-c C-j to send doctests from the *Help* buffer
>
> +1 to this one.

I am glad that people find that function so handy -- it has changed
how I develop sage code.  I'll get it bound in the *Help* buffer next
release.

Nick