Hi Michael,

On Wed, 15 Apr 2009 01:39:15 -0700 (PDT)
mabshoff <mabsh...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> On Apr 15, 1:32 am, Burcin Erocal <bur...@erocal.org> wrote:
>
> <SNIP>
>
> Hi Burcin,
>
> > There was also some effort to
> > get Sage on the list of software in the DLMF, but the wiki page for
> > this seems to be deleted. (mabshoff?)
>
> I checked old backups and the directory I keep spam pages around and I
> cannot find it. So either the conversion a while ago caused the
> trouble or something went terribly wrong. Sorry.

No problem. We didn't lose anything much, since the "effort" didn't get
anywhere. The page Robert Bradshaw started contained a simple header,
and a few section headings without any real content. It won't be hard
to reproduce it, if there is any time that is...

BTW, could we get the subscriptions for the wiki working again?

Thanks.

Burcin