On May 4, 1:13 am, Fidel <fidel.barr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Rob,
>
> I spent some time this weekend coding a function to get the tkz-graph
> string of a graph. You can find what I have got in
>
> http://fidelinux.googlepages.com/tkz-string.sage

Hi Fidel,

I got your code wrapped up into the graph object as a method, and
fiddled with a few small parts to get it working (nothing major, eg I
had to assume the graoh came with positions already since I didn't
have the position validity routine).  At

is an experimental patch, a sample Sage session creating the latex/tkz
commands, and a PDF of the latex output.

> I have no idea about how to use the trac system but I would be very
> happy to learn, so I can start to contribute in sage.

Six months ago, I didn't have any idea either.  I've been threatening
to write something up about the basics, so maybe now is the time.

Rob