On May 5, 10:53 am, Andras Salamon <andras.sala...@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
wrote:

> I thought papers like your
>    http://www.eecs.berkeley.edu/~fateman/papers/graphing7.pdf
> were highly appropriate for the Graph Drawing symposium?
>    http://facweb.cs.depaul.edu/gd2009/gd2009.asp
> (Submission deadline is 31 May 2009.)
>
> Or is that one of the "upgraded" venues?

Thanks for the suggestion.

These people are doing very sophisticated things in laying out graphs,
and have a substantial history of algorithm development, competition
in a set of benchmarks, etc.  My contribution would be to say "I wrote
this relatively naive program, using a graphics toolkit,  in the
programming language Lisp, so it can be called from a computer algebra
system".

Since it's not advancing the art of graph display, I would not expect
it to be of interest.

Something notable about it is that it's under 300 lines of code.

Probably not a winner for this conference  :)
RJF