On Thu, May 07, 2009 at 12:55:57AM -0700, davidloeffler wrote:
> Can I use this opportunity to request some reviews for modular forms
> patches?

Let me do the same for the prerequisite patches for the category
framework. They are all in trac now. Having them (or most of them) in
Sage would definitely make it simpler for others to play around with
the category patches during Sage days 15.

 cached_in_parent_method-5449-submitted.patch       # needs review
 lazy_attributes-fixes-5783-final.patch             # needs review
 unique_representation-5120-submitted.patch         # needs review (updated
recently)
 parent-element_constructor-fix-5979-submitted.patch# needs review
 element_wrapper-5967-submitted.patch               # needs review
 parent-element_constructor-fix-5979-submitted.patch# needs review

 cPickle-5985-import-submitted.patch                # needs review
 cPickle-5985-copy_reg_classes-submitted.patch      # needs review
 cPickle-5986-nested-classes-submitted.patch        # needs review depends on
5483 and 5985
 dynamic_class-5991-submitted.patch                 # needs review depends on
5120 and 5985
 transitive_ideal-6000-submitted.patch              # needs review

And possibly:

 compositions-cleanup-5600-nt.patch

And I would love to see this very useful one in at some point:

 explain-pickle-v1.patch                            # 5483 by cwitty; needs
work/review

Sorry, I will be on family duty tomorrow, so I won't be able to join
for the review's day.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
                                Nicolas

PS: by the way: I will be at Sage days from Sunday to Friday. Working
full time on categories with whoever wants to join!

http://Nicolas.Thiery.name/