On 13-May-09, at 10:53 PM, Nicolas M. Thiery wrote:

> On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 05:40:46PM -0700, Nick Alexander wrote:
>>> - C-C C-j seems to get confused by tabs in the input, and triggers
>>>  automatic completion:
>>
>> As far as I'm concerned, tabs in input are always wrong.  Python even
>> has an error (TabError) for this, no?  This is wontfix for me.
>
> I am using C-c C-j also on external files of mine, where tabs would be
> acceptable, but that's fair enough

Hmm, I hadn't thought of this.  There is an emacs command untabify
that I will insert at the appropriate place; the only tricky thing is
making sure the tab-width's agree.  I think this is trivial and I will
try to make it work, even though I still think it is wrong :)  (PS.
If there's no good reason to use tabs, you'll be a better netizen if
you don't use them.)

>> And your examples should hit the first one.  Is it consistently
>> wrong?
>
> I don't have my example under hand anymore, but with the example
> below, it is consistently wrong. That is C-c t followed by C-x ` when
> the tests are finished yields a Moved past last error message.

Ah, I hit this myself and didn't think much of it.  Can you verify
that the errors are hyperlinked?  What's strange is if you click the
first, then `next-error' works.  I will investigate.

Thanks for the reports!
Nick