I am pleased to announce the release of sage-mode-0.6, the all-
singing, all-dancing sage development Emacs environment.  As always,
you can get it from http://wiki.sagemath.org/sage-mode.  But now...
it's in the optional repository as well!  So just:

sage -f sage-mode-0.6

This is a release with a ton of new features; they're detailed on the
wiki page, but I can't resist highlighting the most interesting:

   * `sage-run' no longer waits for a sage: prompt by default. This
can cause problems if `sage-startup-after-prompt-hook' is non trivial,
but doesn't lock up emacs busy waiting for the prompt.  It all seems
much more responsive.
   * `sage-send-doctest' now works with multiline tests and one line
function definitions.

   * `sage-rerun' now exits from the debugger if it sees the debugger
prompt, and `sage-build' with a prefix argument (build and run sage)
should no longer hang.

   * `pyrex-mode' is now autoload-ed and the default for pyx, pxi, and
pxd files.

   * `next-error' now jumps between top-level errors, avoiding lower
level source files. Lower level source files are still hyperlinked.

   * `sage-test' with a prefix argument now offers to test without
rebuilding.

   * Now sage-send-doctest' and sage-send-region' are bound in *Help*
buffer.

Beta testers, please let me know what problems you have.  I felt like
I added a lot of requested features this iteration, so keep them coming.

Cheers!
Nick