> > Come on, guys; is it really so hard to run "sage -docbuild reference
> > html" and check the output before you submit (or give a positive
> > review to) a patch?
>
> > \end{grumble}
>
> I've added this to the patch review guidelines:
>
> http://wiki.sagemath.org/TracGuidelines#ReviewingPatches

Though I'll point out, for the sake of argument, that some of us have
such underpowered computers that even running full doctests is not
practical (i.e. everything times out), and given how long it takes to
build the documentation whenever I even upgrade, there could be
circumstances where this is also less practical.  Is there a way to
run the docbuild just on one file/one set of files?

- kcrisman