Hold on, I'm not complaining or offended!  Everythin is properly
credited on the release tour, but in the email you listed 35 names
which did not include all the ones mentioned (and properly credited)
on the release tour.  I'm not sure it is necessary to list the names
in the email -- but if you (we) do then it should be consistent.

John