Hi John,

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 6:49 PM, John Cremona<john.crem...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hold on, I'm not complaining or offended!  Everythin is properly
> credited on the release tour, but in the email you listed 35 names
> which did not include all the ones mentioned (and properly credited)
> on the release tour.  I'm not sure it is necessary to list the names
> in the email -- but if you (we) do then it should be consistent.

OK, I think I understand what you mean. There's a discrepancy between
the release tour and the release note. On the release note, I left out
the following people:

Simon King: #6208
Dan Drake: #5840

So there should be 37 names. The release note has been updated. You
can find it at

http://www.sagemath.org/src/announce/sage-4.0.1.txt

Please tell me if there's any other problem.

--
Regards
Minh Van Nguyen