I used to include a commit message when I did not use MQs.  With MQs I
make the patch using "sage -hg export qtip > blah.patch" and do not
get prompted for a commit message.  Thelast one I did then ended up
with "[mq]: intpts" where the commit message would be, so perhaps that
is the commit message provided by MQ.

I expect there is a way to change that default?

John