kcrisman wrote:

> A related page to look at would be
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_computer_algebra_systems
> Note that Mma is declared there to be "ubiquitous" while Maple only
> notes its libraries' sources are viewable.  Our friends at Axiom even
> link from there to a video!
>
> - kcrisman

I thought that the "ubiquitous" there was very odd. It was placed there
by Cloudruns, whose edits to several pages are so pro-Mathematica, and
so anti every other similar system, that I believe he probably works for
Wolfram Research.

I asked him both on his talk page, and the in the talk page for
Mathematica, but he never replied.

There is a section in the Mathematica page on "Front ends" I added to that

"Sage, which aims to be a free alternative to Mathematica, can be used
as an interface to Mathematica"

Cloudruns, changed that to "Sage mathematics software can be used as an
interface to Mathematica"

I stongly suspect he has a conflict of interest, but proving it is
another matter.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Conflict_of_interest/Noticeboard#Cloudruns._I_suspect_has_connections_with_Wolfram_Research_the_producers_of_Mathematica