Wonderful ! It was just a mistake coming from my own code ( please
accept my apologies ! ). The coloring it now returns is :

Which is a partition into stable sets ( no repeated element, no
missing one ).. and is of cardinal 4 ! ;-)

Thank you for your help, my apologies for this fake warning... I will
delete the related Trac ticket ! ;-)

Nathann