Hi Sage-Devels,

apparently my new boss is very good in TeX: He showed me a draft (or
better: proof of concept) of a book in pdf format, and when you click
the examples, a gap session pops up and lets you compute these
examples. Or, if you click some (static) 3d-picture, an application
pops up, and then you can drag the object with the mouse and view it
from all sides.

This seems pretty cool to me.

Is it something that sage supports and facilitates (I guess my boss
had to put a lot of hand work in it)? Or have you experience with such
funny tricks? Of course I pointed out to him that one could probably
do similar things with a Sage worksheet, but still, interactive pdf
seems quite appealing to me.

Best regards,
Simon