On Saturday 15 August 2009, William Stein wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 15, 2009 at 3:15 PM, Dr. David
>
> Kirkby<david.kir...@onetel.net> wrote:
> > William Stein wrote:

> >> The ticket says:
> >> "The SPKG is here:
> >>    http://sage.math.washington.edu/home/malb/spkgs/polybori-0.6.spkg";
> >
> > Yes, but that link was posted 3 months ago.
> >
> > Since then, there have been numerous other edits to the trac item, and
> > numerous patches.
>
> Good point.  Just write to malb and ask what the deals is.  And if
> you're sure there is no valid link, maybe that means you should change
> the ticket to "with patch; needs work"?

I thought it would be pretty straight forward that

  http://sage.math.washington.edu/home/malb/spkgs/polybori-0.6.3-20090810.spkg

is the latest SPKG if one just scrolls down. Sorry, that it wasn't clear.

Martin

--
name: Martin Albrecht
_pgp: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x8EF0DC99