Hi,

On Sep 7, 3:17 pm, Michael Brickenstein <brickenst...@mfo.de> wrote:
> Am 07.09.2009 um 14:34 schrieb Oleksandr:
> > What about Sage implementation for
>
> > 1. weighting vector(s) "a(w1, w2...wn)",
> > 2. free module orderings (e.g. c/C) mixed somewhere in between? Does
> > Sage have such a concept?
>
> I suppose, that the answer is no.
> > In Sage i'd imagine something like:
> > {{{
> > TermOrder = WeightVector(2,5) + ModuleOrder('c') + WeightVector(-1,-2)
> > + MatrixOrder(1,1,0,-1)
> > }}}
> I suppose, the best thing is to separate that into a ModuleOrder,
> which builds on a TermOrder.

I am not sure what do you mean by that?
Note that one can mixin a ModuleOrder somewhere in between TermOrder-
s.

Well, I guess one needs a concept comprising all the possible
alternatives (even of) module orderings...
It would be nice to have a Syzygy and Schreyer (free module) orderings
as well!

As of Singular - please remember that ANY ordering is a module
ordering:
e.g. simply using something like "(dp)" actually means "(dp, C)"!

Oleksandr