Bill Page wrote:
> Jason,
>
> What are the Sage version prerequisites for this package (if any)?
> Besides new features is there a list of bug fixes? In particular, do
> you know if this version solves the problem with jmol on some Windows
> XP systems that has been mentioned occasionally here on this list?

I have no clue what bugs it fixes, other than it apparently gives a
message and limps along when it runs out of memory rather than just
hanging (which was my problem that pushed me to do this).

It looks like there is a brief changelog here:
http://jmol.sourceforge.net/history/#History%20of%20Changes

There shouldn't be any prerequisites.  It's a drop-in replacement, as
far as I can tell.  Just do:

sage -i http://sage.math.washington.edu/home/jason/jmol-11.8.6.spkg

Jason

--