Hi,

I thought of this idea. How about including the manuals (and/or
tutorials and/or references) of all (perhaps not all but almost all)
the (enduser) components of Sage into Sage? Or maintain a repository
site of all the manuals such that the user can access them easily from
the Sage notebook? If this is to violate the licenses of those
components, how about keeping all the links to the manuals along with
the Sage reference manual?

For example, I may use the Sage notebook to teach how to use latex to
students. Then it will be very convenient if I can bring up the latex
manual (or reference) right away.

This is a quick thought, so might be a crazy idea... Then please tell
me why it is not feasible.

Kwankyu