Kwankyu wrote:
> I think that if Sage has a component as a part of it, we should at
> least tell the user how to use the component. Currently the user is
> told to ask Google about it. Here I mean those components intended for
> end users.  .

How about at least including links to [sufficiently] official home pages
and documentation for standard spkgs?  Near the top of the Sage
documentation hierarchy?  Perhaps we can divide these into user and
developer-oriented sets?

Incomplete lists:

http://wiki.sagemath.org/PythonResources
http://wiki.sagemath.org/JavascriptResources

On related notes, should we

 * Re-organize the Sage wiki front page?  For example:

   + Make it easier for a newcomer, developer or user, to find what they
want.
   + Put more recent and/or useful pages near the top.
   + Retire / archive some pages.
   + Combine scattered topics / pages.
   + A Sage Developer Center (Centroid?).

 * Convert the FAQ to reST and distribute it with Sage?

 * Populate the doc sidebar with useful information / links?

 ** Link to other systems' reference pages, if they allow it?  Just at a
relatively high level, e.g., ODE solvers to ODE solvers?