Hi Hazem,

I'm somewhat new to using SAGE, but in my research group we're all
picking it (and the FEMhub project) up pretty quickly.  I think a hub
like this would be a great idea, and it's something I've been thinking
about as well.  A light Turbogears backend for a document storage
system would be very convenient and easy, and by putting in some kind
of API for upload/download this could be accessed directly through the
notebook interface directly.

I'd be very interested in helping with this kind of project.

-Matt