On Oct 26, 7:37 pm, Nick Alexander <ncalexan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I opted out of this discussion
> because no matter what is agreed to, I don't see anything changing:
> Sage is, for better or for worse, driven by developers.  All talk of
> releases marked stable, etc, doesn't fit with that reality.
>
> Nick

It should not have to be like that. I do not see why people should not
change their habits if their is evidence to suggest that is better for
the project. Whilst there is a natural tendancy to want to see ones
changes integrated into the next release it does not take a genious to
work out that stratergy is probably not optimal.