How can you edit a plot in real time programatically?  I have found
Ptplot useful in the past.  It allows points to be added to a plot,
zooming, etc.  Is there functionality like this in Sage?  Would Ptplot
make a good addition to Sage?  I would like some way to graph
quantities as they are changing (and being calculated), such as the
position or velocity of a body.
http://ptolemy.berkeley.edu/java/ptplot5.7/ptolemy/plot/doc/index.htm
Kevin Stueve