Hi Mariah,

On Sat, Nov 21, 2009 at 7:09 AM, Mariah Lenox <mariah.le...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sage Developers,
>
> trac # 4644 has a patch that I wrote to deal with
> several problems with 'sage -sh'.  It is listed
> as fixed in 4.2.
>
> Yet sage-4.2.1 does not seem to have the patch.

I just confirmed that ticket #4644 [1] was merged in Sage 4.1.2. It
wasn't merged into the Sage standard library repository, but rather
into the Sage scripts repository. In order to see the commit message,
first I cd to SAGE_ROOT/local/bin, executed "hg log | less", and
navigated through the commit history to get this:

{{{
changeset:   1336:3ed042bae0d8
user:        Mariah Lenox <mariah.le...@gmail.com>
date:        Tue Sep 29 08:12:26 2009 +0900
summary:     [mq]: trac_4644.patch
}}}

This means that your patch was merged in the scripts repository as
changeset 1336.

[1] http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/4644

--
Regards