On Nov 24, 11:16 am, Mariah <mariah.le...@gmail.com> wrote:
> John, Robert, George,
>
> Is your version of sage an upgrade from a previous version
> of sage?

No, I looked at the 4.2.1 and 4.3.alpha0 source, in particular the
file SAGE_ROOT/spkg/standard/sage_scripts-4.3.alpha0.spkg: apply "tar
jxf" to this and look at sage-sage there.

> Rather than do that, I am building sage from source,
> specifically the sage-4.2.1.tar source.  And sage from
> source does NOT have the patch.  Specifically,
> sage-sage from source has lines 369-416:

[snip]

> This does NOT have the patch applied.

As William says, it does have the patch applied, at least that's what
it looks like to me when I read the patch attached to the ticket.
What do you think those lines should say instead?

--
John