If you want to use the 4.3 series, then 4.3.0, 4.3.1, 4.3.2 are
definitely extremely buggy (so much so I find them almost unusable).
Another really buggy release was 4.1.2.

I am also aware of bugs in the 4.4 series.

Of course these are my own opinions and may not reflect any objective
reality.

Bill.