William Stein wrote:
On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 7:24 AM, kcrisman<kcris...@gmail.com>  wrote:
I think it would be very useful in following up to the PREP workshop
as well.  I think I can commit to staffing it for a significant period
of time, though I do not have a funding source.  If 50 people each
committed $10 to the Sage foundation for this purpose, that would get
us halfway there, though.

- kcrisman

UW sends out personal thank you letters that certify that you've made
a tax-deductible contribution to every single contribution to the Sage
Foundation.

It's *really* easy to donate with a credit card:

https://secure.gifts.washington.edu/as_mathematics/gift.asp?page=make&Code=MATSAG

I can confirm. Even from Europe you can select your country. There is one
problem left. In The Netherlands we have a zip code with a space like:
7824 BM. The form doesn't handle that correctly.

Jaap