> As Kiran and Karl-Dieter mention, it would be a great tie-in with an
> AMS Short Course and the MAA PREP workshop.

Yes, it would be good to have some other Sage-related events.  Besides
the AMS short course or MAA PREP workshop, maybe we could try for a
sage-related special session?

> Maybe the exhibitor registrations can go to active developers who
> might otherwise struggle to come up with travel funds (ie grad
> students) and as an inducement for some small commitment to help staff
> the booth.

One thing to keep in mind with that is that the joint meeting
organizers definitely do not want people registering as exhibitors
just to go to talks - that was made clear to me at the DC meeting in
2009.  So whoever gets the exhibitor registrations should be committed
to spending most of their time at the booth.  I think its OK for those
people to give talks, and attend a few talks, based on my conversation
with an organizer.  Obviously a bit of a grey area for us.

Since William is willing to at least partially support a booth, I
think we can proceed by assuming that we will have one.

-Marshall