On several occasions I've posted the results of my experiments
converting latex documents into Sage worksheets, and as a result have
had a few requests for the relevant scripts and configuration files.
I've now written some minimal instructions, a minimal example and a
template latex file, and put everything up at

Its not for the faint of heart.  It should all work, but some assembly
is required.  You need TeX for starters, and then you need a
relatively current installation of tex4ht (which probably means that
simply grabbing your distribution's package will *not* work), but I
have included fairly detailed instructions for installing it
yourself.  Don't look inside the included Python script, just run
it.  ;-)

I plan to make all of this as easy and streamlined as possible through
some combination of spkg's, notebook patches, TeX style files and
tex4ht configurations.  Everything but writing your content for you.
Use the ticket for suggestions or comments, and add yourself to the cc
if you want to apprised of updates.

Rob